The stars are aligned on small natural perfume businesses

 Originally posted April 26, 2013

I was happily surprised today when a colleague told me to check out the link for the search for “perfumer” on Google.  The Natural Perfumers Guild I head is #9 and my little website is #12.  Wow. Humbled and happy at the same time.  It’s amazing that no other perfumer ranks higher, as I don’t have publicists or search engine gods working for me, lol.  The stars must be shining on me đŸ™‚ Thank you to everyone who supports me in my 24/7 efforts to make natural perfumery shine and know I’m feeling the cosmic google love!

This is wonderful for the members of the Natural Perfumers Guild, too.  Stats always show a good click-through rate for them.  I’m happy to be helping them get page views, and this goes way back to when I started naturalperfumery.com to get Internet visibility for the perfumers on the Yahoo group I host.

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=perfumer&oq=perfumer&gs_l=serp.3..0l10.3572220.3575712.0.3575920.26.14.0.0.0.4.164.1067.10j3.13.0…0.0…1c.1.11.serp.2Ed8qEk7j3w

When stars align and shine

3 Comments

  1. That is awesome! Congrats to you and the Guild members!

    Reply
  2. I love your star picture. Would it be possible for me to use it as a background on my website? I write fairy books and it would look wonderful! Of course I will give you full credit.
    Thanks,
    Bobbie

    Reply
    • That isn’t my image, it was purchased from a stock photo site. There are many out there, like depositphotos, dreamstime, etc. I’m sure you’ll find a suitable one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxgasm - for perfumers, aromatherapists, bath and body manufacturers, chandlers. What the heck is a boxgasm? Well, read below and you may have one.

Ask the Perfumer Sunday Oct 21, 2012

Contest: Fresh ginger, fresh ginger, wherefort art thou fresh ginger?