Lovely “Stroll” Through My Miami Garden and Perfumes on Fragrantica

 

Lovely “Stroll” Through My Miami Garden and Perfumes on Fragrantica

by  | Dec 16, 2014 | Anya's Garden PerfumesNatural Perfumery Institute | 0 comments

Jodi Battershell at Fragrantica wrote a lovely article that can bring those new to my perfumes up-to-date. http://www.fragrantica.com/…/Strolling-Through-Anya-s-Garde… I posted a photo of a moonflower here. It’s not part of the article, but its beauty spoke to me today.

moonflower sm_opt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxgasm - for perfumers, aromatherapists, bath and body manufacturers, chandlers. What the heck is a boxgasm? Well, read below and you may have one.

Ask the Perfumer Sunday Oct 21, 2012

Contest: Fresh ginger, fresh ginger, wherefort art thou fresh ginger?