Anya's Garden Perfumes Selected for Holiday Gift Guides

 

How very lovely that two of the four bloggers that grouped together for the Holiday Gift Guide selected my perfumes, Guild, and perfumery courses for inclusion.  I haven't sent any samples to one of the other bloggers ever, and the other in a year or more, so they're not up-to-date on my offerings.  Lucy at Indie Perfumes did make me blush with her praise!

I will be offering 10 perfumes come Monday, Nov. 15th, 2010 when I launch Light and Amberess, so that's a little pre-release leak: the 10 will be offered for $65 for the sample size, a wonderful value.

Here's links to Lucy and Elena's Holiday Gift Guide picks, so you can read about their choices:


http://perfumeshrine.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-gift-guide-2010.html
http://indieperfumes.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html#2523908032031520792

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boxgasm - for perfumers, aromatherapists, bath and body manufacturers, chandlers. What the heck is a boxgasm? Well, read below and you may have one.

Ask the Perfumer Sunday Oct 21, 2012

Contest: Fresh ginger, fresh ginger, wherefort art thou fresh ginger?