The search is over! I've found the perfect display cabinet for my perfume bottles.

I've been searching for over a year.  I hate to shop.  I scoured stores in Dade and Broward counties looking for the perfect display cabinet for my perfume bottle collection, my vintage vault bottle collection and perfume accessories.  Nada.  Dark wood is all the style here in South Florida, which confounds me.  It was just impossible to find anything in a light wood.

My floors are red oak - stunning.  I love golden oak, and I found this cabinet on sale, online, and it's perfect.  I love the sliding doors, the halogen lights and it locks, too.  It'll take six weeks to get here, but I'm a very patient person, and I'm happy about the cabinet.  When you open my front door, it'll be on the opposite wall, the first thing you'll see upon entering my house.  What do you think of this beautiful cabinet?



Comments

  1. This is beautiful! Need a picture with your perfume bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cabinet. Too bad you are so far away; I have a lovely antique golden oak cabinet that needs a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavendergal, I'm already arranging them in my head. Vintage Vault, minis, novelty, classics, etc.

    xoxo,
    Anya

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this Chris S, Guild perfumer? it would be a long trip from N. Calif to Miami! Thanks for thinking of me :-)

    xoxo,
    Anya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep....'tis me. I know....it would be a very long trip from N. CA to Miami. I do think the cabinet you found is really lovely. Enjoy it! Hugs...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boxgasm - for perfumers, aromatherapists, bath and body manufacturers, chandlers. What the heck is a boxgasm? Well, read below and you may have one.

Ask the Perfumer Sunday Oct 21, 2012

Contest: Fresh ginger, fresh ginger, wherefort art thou fresh ginger?